You probably came here for my software. It's described and downloadable
from the pages listed below.
- Represent is a Java application that converts values among various representations. Very convenient for programmers, particularly embedded system programmers. You can run it on-line if you want. It is on my 68HCS12 Designing with Microcontrollers site.
- Lazyman Sudoku
Game because people are playing Sudoku rather than Minefield
these days, but still can't find the time or energy to complete the
- Decoder helps in decoding character substitution cyphers. Doesn't do it automatically so it isn't for the LazyPerson.
- Jelbum and Jelbum Pro An assistant for solving Jumble™ puzzles. It isn't perfect so isn't for LazyPeople.NEW!
- ForthCMP Forth
Compiler for 80x86 You can now pay registration via credit card using PayPal.
- XLISP-PLUS Lisp
Interpreter, NEW! Project Euler Solutions in XLISP. Common Lisp LOOP macro added. Revised February 2016.
- Simulator for Motorola 68HC12
Revised January 3, 2004, runs everywhere!
- TECO Text Editor, Mac OS X version revised 2011 for OS X Lion and later.
- Classic Super Star Trek Game,
- Classic Dungeon Adventure Game (AKA "Zork") Mac OS X version revised 2010.
- MS-DOS Software,
programs also work fine under Windows or OS/2.
- Linux Software, all my software is available for Linux (when appropriate) Revised June
- BBS Utility
Software where have all the BBSes gone???
- Lazyman Minefield Game also for lazy women, and anyone who just doesn't have the time to play.
You can even play this online! Written in Java so it will run under Windows,
Linux, Mac, Solaris,...
Coming Soon (Really!)
Nothing at the moment